Sunday 13 January 2013

What Is She Reading: Lioness Arising

 
Hey Beautiful,

I wanted to share with you a book I'm reading that's had the cog wheels of my mind turning. An old high school friend and I had recently rekindled our friendship via facebook. She had observed my posts over a number of months and surprised me one day with sending me this book.

I had no expectations and had never heard of the author Lisa Bevere myself. Needless to say, I've been Awakened and hooked ever since. I haven't quite finished it yet, but its been such a blessing.

If any of you have read Lioness Arising, please feel free to comment and share your thoughts. I'll post a full review once I'm done. Thanks for being such a blessing Katrina

God Bless you x





2 comments:

  1. So glad your enjoying it and it's blessed you. I seriously did not know the lioness had so much going on for her until I read this book! A fitting metaphor for the women of God. I'm so excited about what God's got in store for His daughters, and I'm blessed to have reconnected with you as a sister in Christ! Yep, yep, it's rising time and we shall indeed do great exploits for Him x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katrina. Yes all God's Daughters will rise!

      Delete